Holy Trinity Church, Clifton Vale, Hotwells, Bristol, BS8 4ST
Tel: 0117 983 8878
How to Find Us
From the City Centre:
- Head southwest on Anchor Road
- Take the first exit at the roundabout onto Hotwells Road (A4)
- The floating harbour will be on your left followed by buildings, shops and businesses.
- Follow the one way system round to the left onto Merchants Road (Christina Terrace)
- Then take a right onto Cumberland Basin Road
- Stay level with Cumberland Basin & turn right onto Faraday Road (don't go under the Plimsoll Swing Bridge).
- Faraday Road turns slight right at the traffic lights onto Hotwells Road from the other direction.
- Follow Hotwells Road round to the right with Dowry Square in the corner, over to the left.
- Turn next left onto Clifton Vale.
There is Pay and Display parking available on Clifton Vale. Parking is free after 19:00 and all day Sunday.
The church also has good public transport links.
- There are bus stops from both directions on Hotwells Rd / Merchants Rd within a very short walking distance.
- The Portway Park & Ride passes these stops.
- As do all the N. Somerset buses (X1, X2, X3, X4, X6, X7, X9) plus the 505 and 71.
- By train the nearest station is Bristol Temple Meads, which is a short taxi journey away.